Thursday, April 13, 2023

Age Gap Romance, Part 2 - HP Mallory

Final part of this age gap romance.


This is the second and final part of this contemporary romance. As the title suggests, there is an age gap. There are descriptive scenes of sexual activity between consenting adults.


I read this immediately after finishing part one and I think that the two books could have benefitted from being published as one standalone title. I actually raced through this one. The characters developed well across the story and Mallory’s writing is as easy to read as ever.


I hoped this part would be more spicy than the first and it was, although I do think there was scope for more of it; however if spicy scenes aren’t really your thing, you might prefer it the way it is. 


All in all, a fun read. If contemporary romance with an age gap is your thing, I recommend you give this a try.


Available from Amazon




No comments:

Post a Comment