Monday, April 24, 2023

Dead and Gone (Gwen's Ghosts, Book 2) - HP Mallory & JR Rain

Enjoyable, light-hearted read.

 

These are fun novellas. I really enjoyed this book. It’s the second in a new PWF novella series. It has a wonderfully spooky aspect and a female MC who is a mystery novelist turned amateur investigator with a best friend who is a centuries-old ghost.


Gwen and her ghostly side-kick are still investigating the mysterious death of the previous owner of her cottage. Things are getting serious and they might just have got themselves in a little bit over their heads.


The writing is wonderfully easy to read and this book is perfect for an evening in. I love the characters, I want to see how they will develop. I love the setting of a small English village with the gossip and tall tales that accompany village life. I love the ghostly sidekick. It’s a very enjoyable and light-hearted read. I’m keen to see where it goes.


The reading order so far:


Book 1, Dance with the Dead

Book 2, Dead and Gone



Available from Amazon





No comments:

Post a Comment