Monday, March 13, 2023

The Dragon Protector (Dragon's Birthright, Book 2) - HP Mallory & JR Rain

Absolute page turner for me.


I really enjoyed this book. The characters have developed really well since the first book. Those who had seemed a mystery in book one are being revealed for who they are. Not everyone is who they say they are, or even who we wish them to be. The world building continued to be excellent and best of all, there were many more Dragons! 


Like the first book, this was an absolute page turner for me. I love the politics, the warmongers, the dragons, the fight for survival and even the possibility of love, which may or may not be fulfilled.


Excellent series so far. I can’t wait for book three.


Reading order so far:


Book 1, The Good Daughter

Book 2, The Dragon Protector


Available from Amazon





No comments:

Post a Comment