Sunday, October 9, 2022

The Girl on the Poster (The Dark Circus Trilogy, Book 2) - HP Mallory & JR Rain

A thrilling read. Haunting and spooky Cirque du Noir 


This is the second book in this dark trilogy from HP Mallory and JR Rain. The story is set in 1930s rural USA. 


I loved this book. It’s even darker than the first and the mysteries uncovered in book one have only deepened in book two.


The characters are well written, the world building is excellent and the story is gripping. I love the way these authors write. I feel pulled into their world. I found that I could relate well to the main character, despite her life being nothing like mine. There were times during reading that I feared for her safety. 


This story is not straightforward. It didn’t progress in a way that I had assumed it would and I’m glad of that. I need answers so I am jumping straight into book three.


The reading order so far:


The Girl Who Joined The Circus, The Dark Circus Trilogy, Book 1

The Girl On The Poster, The Dark Circus Trilogy, Book 2



Available from Amazon




No comments:

Post a Comment