Sunday, October 9, 2022

A Court of Thorns and Roses (ACOTAR, Book 1) - Sarah J Mass

Brilliant read. Blew me away. 

I have been looking at people singing the praises of this series for a while now and finally decided to give it a go. I don't know why I waited so long. It's absolutely brilliant. I was glued to it from start to finish. 

The writing is smooth and easy to read. The worldbuilding is excellent. The characters are well developed, have depth and continue to grow throughout the book. I found myself really rooting for the main female character, far more than I usually do. 

The story has some twists and turns and a lot of action and tension. I could not put it down. I was completely engrossed. This is one of the best books I’ve read in a while. I can't wait to get the next book.


Available from Amazon





No comments:

Post a Comment