Friday, March 29, 2024

The Fake Date Formula (Formula for Love, Book 1) - Mina Sinclair

Racy Contemporary Romance.


This contemporary romance, set in the fast-paced world of Formula 1 racing, is a new series from a new author. I know nothing about car racing and I only occasionally read contemporary romance but this book had me hooked from the beginning. 


I loved the story. There was intrigue, danger, betrayal and an unplanned romance where he fell first. I loved the characters, the whirlwind tour of the world, the settings, the race talk, the romance and the spice. 


Be aware, this book has some wonderfully detailed spicy scenes between consenting adults. This author knows how to write a good spicy scene. No spoilers from me but there’s a sofa scene that I went back and read several times.


It’s the first in a series and I am looking forward to the next one.


Available from Amazon




 

No comments:

Post a Comment