Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Ironclad (Raven Cursed, Book 6) - McKenzie Hunter

Enraged Elves, Furious Fae, Vindictive Vampires. All in a day’s work for Erin.


I loved this book. I have read everything else this author has published and this is by far my favourite series of hers. I love the characters; they are so relatable and the character development since book one for all the characters has been outstanding. The world building, the magic, the action; all of it is superb. 


McKenzie Hunter has such a fluid style of writing. I flew through this in a day. The story was well-paced and engaging. Like the others in this series, this book started with a bang and ended with another. I had thought maybe it was wrapping up and Erin, our fabulous FMC, was finally going to get a bit of stability and maybe a Happy Ever After. Not so. There’s a beautiful big shiny hook at the end to reel us all in for book seven. I really cannot wait to read it. 


I’m off to nurse my book hangover with a cuppa.


This is the sixth book in McKenzie Hunter’s Raven Cursed series. It’s an Urban Fantasy set in modern day USA. There is some romance but it’s not the main focus of the story. There are some scenes of a sexual nature between consenting adults.


If you haven’t read the rest of the series, please do yourself a massive favour and grab them. The reading order for this series so far is:


Book 1 Fireborne

Book 2 Silverfall

Book 3 Nightsoul

Book 4 Shadowmark

Book 5 Hellcrossed

Book 6 Ironclad


Available from Amazon





No comments:

Post a Comment