Thursday, June 3, 2021

Ensnared (Sea Dragons of Amber Bay Book 2) : Zoe Ashwood

Steamy PNR RH. I read this in a few hours and already want more. 

This is the second in a completed trilogy set in the wilds of Alaska. This is a Paranormal Romance and Reverse Harem series and has very descriptive scenes of sexual interactions between the four main characters; three males and a female. 


This book picks up right where Tempted left off. Tech-witch, Skye is settled at Amber Bay. With Aiden’s help she’s beginning to get control over her magic and her life is looking good. Things are going well for her with Jack and Ty and her relationship with Aiden, although filled with conflict and angst, seems to be improving. He wants her and she definitely wants him. She finally feels like she is somewhere she belongs.


Her happy new existence doesn’t stay peaceful for long though. Someone or something is stalking Skye. Can she stay safe in this wilderness location? 


I am really enjoying this story. I like Zoe Ashwood’s writing style. There are no grammatical issues or continuity errors to pull me out of the flow. I like the characters and the dynamics of their relationships. They have grown throughout the course of the last two books. I want to know what happens next. I’m so glad book three is already published.


Available from Amazon 





No comments:

Post a Comment