Saturday, May 1, 2021

Welcome to the Bookdragon’s Den

 

Welcome to my little corner of the internet; a cozy place where putting your feet up with a cuppa and a book to escape into is actively encouraged. 

I decided to start writing this blog after spending the last year reading like it’s going out of fashion and writing more and more reviews of the books I’d read. 

I like to have a small level of organisation amid the chaos of my life, so I thought a blog would be a good way to start storing all my reviews in one place. This does of course mean that I have to reacquaint myself with technology and relearn how to use tags and labels but I’m sure I’ll get the hang of it again.

I’ll start by posting the reviews I’ve done over the past year. Comments and conversations are always welcome, as are recommendations of books you’d like me to read and review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment